Export Access has a suite of training programs and workshops designed to help companies, organisations and cluster groups to gain specific knowledge about doing business in the United States.
Workshops are in modular form and can be tailored to cover issues such as:
- the roadmap to success for exporting companies
- why export to the USA
- getting export-ready
- cultural aspects of your target market
- protecting your intellectual property
- licensing and distribution
- financial considerations
- navigating the approval minefield
- contracting requirements
- advertising/product literature
- market entry strategies
- government assistance available.
If you would like an outline of any of these workshops, click contact us.